Saturday 7 January 2012

Don't Cry Over Jennifer Connelly: Selfish Bitch

REQUIEM FOR A DREAM! WHY HAVE I ONLY JUST SEEN THIS FILM!!??

This film = (insane s*** + drugs + immense editing/directing) x Jared Motherf...Leto

So why did I have to wait for the school film club to bring it to me? I should have been running to it just to stroke Jared's eye on the cover...(have an obsession as you can tell...well, he is a God amongst men!) BONUS: He was called Harry (I can dream...JK) Took me by surprise when he opened his mouth though - was not expected that accent...but I found it quite endearing after a while (does he have any flaws?) And how cute was he playing around with his gf: Jennifer Connelly

But enough about Him for now. This film is up there not just for good actors but my God, the editing: split screens and montages galore. Not sure if the drugs bit got overused at one point but as it was consistent it was one of the fundamental elements that make the film so unique and ground-breaking.

And while we're on groundbreaking: the soundtrack *UGH - screams uncontrollably* Yeah, it's repeated sometimes and you think whoah deja vu but you've got to have a theme, right? Theme's are the best! And this theme is heavenly! Adds so much more tension and emotion to the scenes - I almost cried at the aftermath...

Some people shouldn't cry *coughJaredcough* - please you're a beautiful man, just don't lower yourself to cry over that selfish girlfriend of yours who you treat like a crackwhore princess and she just cares when she's gonna next get to fix herself up. But don't worry about your poor, cold, injured boyfriend who's just as much a junkie as you are a shllllllaaaaaaaag (fair does, you needed the money though)...

As I need to watch this film, AGAIN! SOON! MUCH LOVE FOR DIS MOVIE AND SOUNDTRACK - GO WATCH IT NOW!

Daisy


No comments:

Post a Comment