Thursday 12 January 2012

And We Haaave A Winnnner!!

Finally, ladies and gentleman, Daisy Victoria Edwards has a favourite film!  One that I wanted to watch again as soon as it finished! One that I'll actually want to watch over and over and over...some may say (500) times (I'm such a joker!)

Yes, (500) Days Of Summer, you clever people! Even the title radiates something special and individual reflecting the quirky and different take on a traditional love story...And if this didn't sell it to me, the prospect of Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel's beautiful kids sure did!

Zooey Deschanel PictureJoseph Gordon-Levitt Picture

             









I love a bit of interesting and unique editing to add humour among many other things so the from the beginning my eyes were glued. The narrative structure of the films adds so much more emotion and attachment to the film's characters and simply reflects how this relationship is like no other. 

Simply beautiful, so sad while hilariously funny. But sightly illogical, I mean, how on Earth can JGL not get a girlfriend? No worries, his little sister Chloe Grace Moretz's help is at hand (talk about an talented family). 

Not only did I want (to be) the actors, JGL's full wall chalkboard and to live in America purely for their amazingly classic movie theatres but I had to get it on Blu-Ray ASAP! And the soundtrack of course! I'm still waiting on both while shaking a tad...

That's how I know I've found my fave film....

No comments:

Post a Comment